Monday 10 September 2012

Reading RoundUp #10






It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Best laid plans, they never go as you think they will! Same with my reading, especially recently! Here's what I have and haven't read...

Finished



Still reading





Temporarily put down




Up next


I'm away for a few days this week and I have my 2 year old niece & nephew staying so I don't think I'm going to have much time for anything never mind reading! Hopefully Thursday a review of God Save The Queen will be up along with brief thoughts on Girl Of Nightmares, The Devouring and Masque Of The Red Death if I finish it in time! And don't forget to check back in a few hours for a new giveaway!

What have you been reading?


4 comments:

  1. The Uninvited looks tempting. Hope you enjoy your reads.

    MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the others you mentioned, so I'll have to check them out. Have a great week :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weirdo looks interesting, love the cover :) Have fun with your niece and nephew, being an aunt is one of my favorite things!

    Happy Reading!
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immortal looks really good, Juliet Immortal is on my reading list, too, though I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to read it :) How did you like God Save The Queen? :) I really hope you'll decide to write reviews one day - I'd love to hear your thoughts about all these books! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design