Monday 25 February 2013

Reading Round-Up #12

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

After reading virtually nothing last week because of spending the week with my favorite  three year olds this week I seem to have gone into overdrive! It always helps when library books are due or I'm getting a new selection so probably explains why everything this week is a library book!

Finished

Fixing Delilah - Sarah Ockler
 Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
 Into The Dark - Peter Abrahams
 Someone Else's Life - Katie Dale
 Night School - C J Daugherty
 Night School: Legacy - C J Daugherty
Shattered Dreams - Ellie James
Started

 Hollow Pike - James Dawson
Dark Angels - Katherine Langrish
Up Next

 Flesh And Bone - Jonathan Maberry
 Until I Die - Amy Plum
Obsidian Mirror - Catherine Fisher

I am probably being ambitious, especially as I have 5 days of the 3yo's coming up but at least I'm prepared! What have you been reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design