Monday 6 May 2013

Reading RoundUp #21


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Yet another good week! In all fairness though most of what I finished this week was pretty short, already started or I stayed up quite late to finish... Isn't that sunrise pretty?

Finished

Pretty Dark Nothing - Heather L Reid

Circle Of Lies - Sara Dailey & Staci Weber

The Taker - Alma Katsu

If You Find Me - Emily Murdoch

Thorn Abbey - Nancy Ohlin

If I Should Die - Amy Plum

The Coroner - M R Hall

Started

The Testing - Joelle Charbonneau

The Crimson Shard - Teresa Flavin

The Reckoning - Alma Katsu

Still reading

Zel - Donna Jo Napoli

Carniepunk  - Rachel Caine et al

A Clash Of Kings - George R R Martin

Wickedness - Deborah White
 What have you been reading?

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of books. I'd love to know what you thought of Pretty Dark Things, there's just something about that cover I really like. A lot of good looking books in your line up. Enjoy!

    Monday Update

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well!! I am STILL going slow! Too slow!!

    Here is my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those books! And some look pretty intense and creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! ugh.. I definitely need to go back to reading again. I have so many unfinished books! :| =)

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design