Sunday 30 June 2013

Goodbye Google Reader!

Just a quick reminder that as of July 1st 2013 Google Reader will be no more! Fear not though, there are still many ways to follow me and they're all over there -----> on the right hand side!

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Bloglovin' is my favorite substitute so far although there's also Feedly which I haven't tried out yet. You can also follow me by email, the sign-up box is over there as is Linky -----> Of course, there's also Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads and Pinterest if you feel like being particularly stalkery :)

Most importantly though, don't lose all your favorite blogs and join Bloglovin' or something similar and import all your feeds. If a technophobe like me can manage that you definitely can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design