Tuesday 17 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #23 - My Fall 2013 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

 Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

I've gone for a mix of new books coming out that I can't wait to get my hands on and books that I will definitely be reading over the next couple of months! I need to reread The Shining before I can start Doctor Sleep, it's almost October and Halloween so definitely time for some frightening reads. The Historian is for a read-a-long, I read it about three years ago but am in the mood for it again! Libriomancer is on the list as I need something to balance the list out, plus it's about books and the sequel, Codex Born, comes out in a few weeks too. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten so many I wanted to include but these ten will do for now :)

Fearsome Dreamer

Doctor Sleep

Raising Steam

Beauty

All The Truth That's In Me

The Historian

The Shining

Nevermore

Enshadowed

Libriomancer




8 comments:

  1. That was an interesting list. Nevermore and Shadowed look really interesting. I read The Historian a while ago too, and I'm still not totally sure what I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read The Historian ages ago! It's hefty, but I thought it was worth the effort. Enjoy your reading...especially your spooky Stephen King picks! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Fd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting picks! I always feel like people who read Stephen King are braver than I am... I definitely wouldn't be able to sleep after reading those. All the Truth That's in Me is one I'm really looking forward to reading as well, though! It sounds dark but really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the bloggers I follow is reading DOCTOR SLEEP right now, and she says it's REALLY good. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Stephen King! I also really want to read The Truth That's In Me. I hear it's pretty amazing. Great list!! Thanks for stopping by today:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh there are books I haven't really seen before! I've never read Stephen King before because I'm such a wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved "The Historian" when I read it a few years ago. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s TTT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design