Tuesday 29 October 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #29 - Best Halloween Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Best Halloween Reads

This week you could either pick scary book covers or your best reads for Halloween, I went with best reads for Halloween because I wish these were the books I was reading this week but I'm not...Oh well, maybe next year?

IT - Stephen King

'Salem's Lot - Stephen King

Asylum - Madeleine Roux

We Have Always Lived in the Castle - Shirley Jackson

The Haunting of Hill House - Shirley Jackson

The Woman In Black - Susan Hill

Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice

The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman

I Am Legend - Richard Matheson

The Hellbound Heart - Clive Barker

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, so happy to see Clive Barker on someone's list! All great choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clive Barker.... That is an author that I must try. I have a hard time finding books that actually scare me, but I have heard he can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of the Hellhound Heart....now I want to research it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design