Friday 3 January 2014

Favorite Books of 2013 Part 2

As promised, here's the second half of my favorites list for 2013. Yet more great books and, as the year went on, even harder to choose just three never mind one! Quite a few of the authors from July through to December were new to me and a couple were old favorites, looking forward to reading more books from all of them in 2014.

July

The Disappeared | The Weight of Souls | Viral Nation
August

Shiloh | Tall Tales From Pitch End | Burn For Burn
September

The House of the Scorpion | This House Is Haunted | Broken
October

Crown of Midnight | Heaven | Shades of Milk & Honey
November

Seven Forges | Verdigris Deep | The Woken Gods
December

The Silence of Ghosts | Red Rock | The Humans
So there you have it, my year in favorite books! I can only hope I have just as many favorites on my list this year :) Oh, and you may notice I haven't included Daughter of Smoke & Bone on any of lists, that's because by the end of 2014 Dreams of Gods & Monsters will be out and I get the feeling all three books will be on my all-time favorites list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design