Saturday 2 August 2014

Book Haul #85

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

I've decided, yet again, to cut back on the book buying and I'm hoping I'll stick at it this time... This was a quiet week for me, especially after the haul over the previous four weeks so I'm hoping that my hauls will remain small!

Bought

Charming

The Forbidden Library

The Rithmatist
Kindle

Cinderella's Dress

The Stolen



5 comments:

  1. I have quite a small haul this week too. Sometimes you just need to! I hope you enjoy the books that you have got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Stolen but were a little mixed by Charming. I hope you'll like all your books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that cover for the The Forbidden Library, it's so different from the UK one. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinderella's Dress looks like something I'd really like. I look forward to your thoughts on it :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinderella's Dress looks so lovely! I might have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design