Tuesday 23 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #75 - Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous gals cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

It is a well known fact amongst my family and friends that none of them buy me books. They seem to think working as a bookseller and/or being a book blogger means I no longer want or need bookish presents! This year is no different unless someone has managed to fool me completely and there will be no books under the tree for me :( Here are just a few things I would love Santa *cough* to bring me. On a related note, from the post I did about this last Christmas - found here, I've bought four of the books on the list myself. I'm still waiting for the rest Santa... The last three on my list here aren't strictly books but as I have a thing about postcards, especially bookish ones they made the list.

Hansel & Gretel 

Ballet Shoes 75th Anniversary Edition

Little Women

Once Upon A Dream

Oscar & the Mooncats

The Book of Legendary Lands

The Secret Garden Puffin Designer Classic

Postcards from Ladybird | The Art of Vintage DC Postcards | The Art of Vintage Marvel Postcards

9 comments:

  1. Your list is very pretty! Lots of great covers; I love that edition of Little Women.
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books look so cute. I hope you receive them! Merry Christmas! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that edition of Little Women! It's beautiful. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here's my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a Hansel and Gretel retelling! and the Puffin in Bloom classic editions are beautiful :-D

    Merry Christmas and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book of legendary lands sounds amazing! Now I want to have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING the updates vintage book covers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. today organizations require a dynamic channel that can furnish them with a faultless arrangement towards their continuing needs. In such setting, structuring assumes an indispensable job as individuals frequently trust logos to be the essence of the business.logo design service

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design