Sunday 26 July 2015

ARC August

Hosted by Octavia & Shelly over at Read Sleep Repeat for the third year running it would be rude of me not to take part! My Netgalley/Edelweiss requests have steadily spiraled out of control so I'm putting my foot down and reading all ARC's all August. Should be easy even if I go a-wandering again because all I need is my Kindle...

Rules:

The rules are very simple
  • It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
  • Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick much
  • HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
  • Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.
I've no idea what I'm going to read, I'm thinking maybe I should do a Netgalley version of the TBR jar and do things that way?

If you too are embarrassed by your NG percentage then sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design