Sunday 16 August 2015

ARC August Update #2

ARC August is hosted by Octavia & Shelly over at Read Sleep Repeat. After a pretty good start I seem to have stalled. I'm still reading Starborn and I've started one other book, that's it... I have also discovered there's quite a few titles on my Netgalley shelves that I've read but not reviewed so I need to start a separate list for that as well! It's Bout of Books this coming week so I'm hoping to get some serious reading done, check back next Sunday for my week three progress.

Currently Reading

Starborn

The Unnoticeables

Finished

The Whispers
The Burning Girl
The Three Sisters
Monsters
Magic City: Recent Spells

Read But Not Reviewed

A Court of Thorns and Roses 
Lives of Magic
Cuckoo Song
Peacemaker
The Miniaturist
The Raven's Head
The Geography of You & Me
Landline
Jackaby
Catch Me When I Fall
The After House
Wylding Hall
Grave Mercy
Unborn
The Pocket Wife
The Spider In the Corner of the Room
Because You'll Never Meet Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design