Tuesday 15 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #99 - Favorite Books So Far This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful gals cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is a freebie so I'm going to do one that I missed earlier this year.

Top Ten Favorite Books So Far This Year

This is a selection of some of my favorite books this year, not necessarily some of the best but definitely books that will make it on to my 'reread' list in years to come. All fiction apart from one!












2 comments:

  1. Great topic. Both The Raven Boys and Darker Shade of Magic are on my TBR, but I had never heard of Libriomancer. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Only Ever Yours, I just haven't read it yet - boo!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design