Tuesday 1 March 2016

So That Was... #2 - February






What a great month for reading! I've had nine '5 clock' books this month, thirteen '4 clock' books and just one dud (a '2 clock' freebie on Kindle) so I think I might have really got into a rhythm with my reading at the moment. Of course, whether this carries on throughout the rest of the year remains to be seen! Having so many high rated reads also makes it impossible to pick a favorite book of the month so I've picked 3, and that was too hard... I narrowed it down even more by not including rereads which helped a teeny tiny bit!

I managed to read slightly more books from my own shelves this month (yay!) and despite still not having my replacement Kindle have read 6 books whilst hunched over the Kindle app on my phone.

Statistics

Total Books Read 28

Adult 12
YA 12
Middle Grade 0
Picture Books 5

Format

Hardcover 8
Paperback 14
Kindle 7

Source

Own 15
Library 7
Review 1
Kindle 6

Reviews

Behind Closed Doors - B A Paris 
The Sin Eater's Daughter - Melinda Salisbury
The Sleeping Prince - Melinda Salisbury

Favorites Of The Month


Challenge Update

Goodreads 72/275

TBR Pile Challenge 12/50

Retelling Challenge 6/26

Books Bought

Tommy & Tuppence - Agatha Christie

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26818907-morning-star


 

2 comments:

  1. I love Derek Landy. In the fall I have less new releases happening and I am determined to make him a Fall project... Figure out where I am with him and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth it! I'm so glad I got to read all the books over a few weeks rather than spaced out by years :)

      Delete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design