Thursday 31 March 2016

So That Was... #3 - March


Not a great month in terms of books! I think that's the least number of books I've read from my own shelves for a long time, maybe even a year or more. It wasn't great in terms of challenges either, the only one I increased with any great amount was my Goodreads challenge. If this was a school report it would say 'could do better'...

Statistics

Total Books Read 22

Adult 16
YA 6
Middle Grade 0
Picture Books 0

Format

Hardcover 2
Paperback 13
Kindle 7

Source

Own 3
Library 11
Review 2
Kindle 6

Reviews

Crush - Eve Ainsworth

Favorite Of The Month

 
Challenge Update

Goodreads 94/275 - Having completely failed to keep my Goodreads up to date this month this is a guesstimate!

TBR Pile Challenge 15/50

Retelling Challenge 6/26

Books Bought



 

2 comments:

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design