Sunday 24 April 2016

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon


So, it's readathon time again! I debated over whether to take part or not given my current lack of enthusiasm for anything at the moment but decided to go for it in the end! I haven't done any of the mini challenges, I was on Twitter very sporadically and I posted a few picture updates on Instagram. It's not over yet though, still just over an hour to go so there might be a couple more reading/book updates on Instagram up until the end, 1pm BST/8am EDT.

Readathon Book Stack & Sweet Snacks


Maybe slightly ambitious for 24 hours of reading but if I read at least 3 of these I'll be happy!

First Book & Lunch


I'd already started  Dark Days Club before the start of the readathon but was enjoying it so much I wanted to carry on reading it!

Nearly The Witching Hour


Three books finished! Dark Days Club put to one side for now as it's too good to rush!

After Midnight


Some easy reading for sore eyes... Finished Mind Over Murder at 3am and decided it was time to sleep!

Last Books Of The Readathon


After a great 5 hour sleep I picked up the first Fables graphic novel, Legends In Exile, which I have been meaning to read for years. I raced through it and had time to fit in Fables: Animal Farm too!

WrapUp

Not a bad readathon, by my standards! I read 6 books, I slept for 5 hours, I did post a teeny tiny bit on Twitter and I didn't spam anyone who follows me on Instagram with too many pictures. Roll on October!

PS. If you can't wait, Bout of Books 16 is coming very soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design