Thursday 2 February 2017

#ShelfLove 2017 - February Check-In


Well, a whole month of 2017 has gone already and I'm really not quite sure where! Now I've had time to think about my goals for ShelfLove things should be fairly easygoing around here.

Aims

  • Read at least 15 of my own books a month - they have to have been on my shelves up to and including December 2016

  • For every 15 books read I'm allowed to buy 3 brand new books

  • For every 20 books donated to either charity or the library, I can buy 2 new books

This means I can buy up to 5 new books a month which is an extremely sensible number! I still get to buy books, I discover books I bought years ago that I really wanted to read, and I get to clear a little bit of shelf space.


Progress In January


Read - 22

Own - 11
Kindle - 2
Review - 3
Library - 7

#ShelfLove Target - 11/180

Wishlist - 2604
TBR (Still not accurate) - 1531  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design