Monday 3 April 2017

#ShelfLove 2017 - April Check-In


Welcome to April! One quarter of the year has already gone and I think I'm slightly behind on my #ShelfLove targets but I am slightly ahead on my Goodreads challenge! I've also just donated 140 books to the library so I could have a splurge on books, so far though I've managed to restrain myself...

My total #ShelfLove so far is 37, times that by 4 is 148 so to meet my target of 180 I'm going to have to increase the number of books I read (and own) by 4 a month... Yikes! Interestingly, I have noticed that my Kindle reading has gone right down to the bare minimum! More on that next month.

Aims
  • Read at least 15 of my own books a month - they have to have been on my shelves up to and including December 2016
  • For every 15 books read I'm allowed to buy 3 brand new books
  • For every 20 books donated to either charity or the library, I can buy 2 new books
Progress

 
Read - 27

Own - 17
Kindle - 2
Library - 8
 
TBR Challenge - 14
Review -3
 
 #ShelfLove Target - 37/180

Wishlist - 2636
TBR (Still not accurate) - 1535



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design