Monday 5 June 2017

#ShelfLove 2017 - June Check-In


Welcome to June! Even though I'm actually writing this in July... I'm so far behind with everything that I'm just frantically trying to catch up in one way or another.

My #ShelfLove total has increased by 15 in May, taking me up to 66 books from the TBR pile so far this year. Not bad but not great either, I'm definitely going to struggle to reach my target of 180 by the end of the year. I expect June will be library/Kindle books as I'm away for most of the month and July will be a bit of a TBR reading black hole as I'll be reading my way through my YALC list before ComicCon at the end of the month.

Aims
  • Read at least 15 of my own books a month - they have to have been on my shelves up to and including December 2016
  • For every 15 books read I'm allowed to buy 3 brand new books
  • For every 20 books donated to either charity or the library, I can buy 2 new books
 Progress

Divine By Mistake - P. C. Cast
Divine By Choice - P. C. Cast
Reasons She Goes To The Woods - Deborah Kay Davies
The Red House - Emily Winslow
The Versions Of Us - Laura Barnett
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
(reread)
The Book of You - Claire Kendall
The Lascar's Dagger - Glenda Larke
On The Edge - Ilona Andrews
Defiance - C. J. Redwine
Poison Heart - S. B. Hayes
Shadow And Bone - Leigh Bardugo
(reread)
The Last Girl - Jane Casey
Utterly Charming - Kristine Grayson
Silent In The Grave - Deanna Raybourn

TBR May Highlight

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18684702-reasons-she-goes-to-the-woods

May
 
Read - 24

Own - 19
Kindle - 2
Library - 3
 
TBR Challenge - 15
Review  - 1
 
 #ShelfLove Target - 66/180

Wishlist - 2682
TBR (Still not accurate) - 1531 (No change...)

Goodreads Challenge Update







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design